Career Centre is a FREE “open door” career development service available throughout the South West region.
Career Centre services include:
To make an appointment at any of our offices simply phone JSW Training & Community Services on 13 64 64 and let our friendly staff make an appointment for you.
- Individual Career Guidance and Career Action Planning
- Information on Training, Education and Employment options
- Examine the requirements of the modern workplace
- Provide access to printed and electronic information and internet based resources
- Online Career information tools
- Employability and Job Search Workshops
- Resume, Interview Skills and application letters assistance
- Voluntary Workers Insurance cover ($20 admin fee)
- Help you explore alternative enterprise pathways, such as self employment
- If we don’t provide the service you are looking for, we’ll identify the most appropriate organisation and refer you, so they can!
- Open access to computers (Seniors Kiosk)