PEEL YOUTH CONNECTION SERVICE
JSW’s Peel Youth Connection Service (PYCS) is an individually tailored, location-based intensive personal support program targeting young people aged 12-18 years of age who are experiencing hardship directly caused by the impacts of COVID-19.
Peel Youth Connection Service will:
- Provide advocacy and counselling
- Provide opportunities and support to further education and training
- Support opportunities for work placement and to explore different employment pathways
- Offer supported access to government agencies, health and community services
- Provide transportation to attend appointments and social/recreational activities
- Provide opportunities to improve health and wellbeing
- Build independence
- Develop life skills
For more information or to make a referral to the program please fill in the referral form below or email
Download a hard copy of the Referral Form here.
Download the program flyer here.