Work with us
Want to join our team? Check out our current vacancies or simply contact email@example.com and send in a copy of your resume.
Service Coordinator – NDIS
JSW Training & Community Services – Bunbury WA 6230 – Full-time
Are you highly organised and have operational experience and the ability to multi task!
JSW Training and Community Services (JSW) is a NDIS service provider that is currently in an exciting growth phase. In addition, we are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) which delivers nationally accredited training both in the classroom and through traineeships across a range of industry sectors.
JSW provides services that strengthen capacity and connections to build healthy strong communities.
We are a community based charity driven to make a difference in peoples lives.
JSW has a supportive family friendly workplace with a positive culture made up of diverse leaders and even more diverse individuals.
Through our NDIS services, JSW provides support for participants with current funding in their NDIS plans. JSW specialises in the following areas of services and support:
- Accessing community, social and recreational activities
- Capacity building in life and employment
- Shool leaver employment support (SLES)
- Development of daily living skills
Our NDIS team is looking for an experienced Service Coordinator who will oversee our NDIS operations and support the NDIS Manager to lead a team of dedicated support workers. Whilst in this role you will be:
- Team development
- Case management
- Scheduling and rostering our participants with support workers
- Overseeing our service delivery
- Monitor our service delivery by conducting regular audits and identifying areas for improvement to enhance our service
- Maintaining compliance with NDIS regulations and with JSW standards
- Promote the well being and independence of all our participants
- Ensure that we are meeting the individual needs and goals, preferences of our participants by delivering person centered care
- Be a collaborative leader and engage with families and external support professionals when reviewing and developing care plans
- Strategize and support goals identified to maximise independence and well being of our participants
- Be part of our community be engaging in relevant events promoting our services and be an advocate for the needs of our participants
Your primary focus will be on ensuring efficient and effective support coordination of services are delivered by our team of support workers and that we are meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our participants. You will be pivotal in driving and influencing continuous improvement.
- Proven effective planning, rostering, scheduling and management skills preferably in the NDIS framework
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Strong leadership and guidance skills with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Build relationships and engage with a diverse range of stakeholders using effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand the principles and practices and what it means to deliver person centered care
- Understand cultural and linguistic barriers faced by our participants who have complex needs
- Working with Children, WA drivers Licence, NDIS worker screening and Police check (Police check not more than 3 months old)
- Disability Employment Services experience would be highly regarded
- Experience using Nightingale software
What’s good about working with JSW
- Salary packaging living expenses of $15900
- Salary packaging meal and entertainment of $2650
- Novated leasing
- Competitive salary
- Supportive NDIS Manager
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience preparing work rosters?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment? How many years’ experience do you have as a service coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with? Have you completed a qualification in disability?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
Making a positive difference since 1992
Jobs South West Inc. T/A JSW Training & Community Services. RTO code 0305.
JSW Training and Community Services acknowledges the traditional owners and custodians of the land we live and work on. We pay our respects to Elders both past, present and future.