Corporate Services Manager, Full time
JSW Training & Community Services (JSW) is a not for profit organisation which has been a leading provider of community services and training in the South West for over 25 years. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), we deliver nationally accredited training both in the classroom and through traineeships across a range of industry sectors.
Additionally, JSW has synergies with the Bunbury Regional Community College (BRCC) which is an independent, curriculum and re-engagement school (CARE) catering specifically for young people aged 14-17, who have disengaged or are at risk of disengaging from mainstream education. The College offers a full-time alternative education program under the School Education Act 1999. BRCC focuses on authentic alternative teaching and learning in order to develop students’ abilities to apply knowledge and skills to real life experience and challenges, with genuine vocational and further educational outcomes.
Our teams are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Corporate Services Manager.
The successful candidate will be working under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer and General Manager at JSW and the Director and Principal at BRCC to provide financial reports, budgets and financial analysis for the organisations; oversee continuous improvement strategies for accounting, HR and administration systems; ensure QA compliance across the organisations and support the administration teams. You will be based in Bunbury and we are looking for someone to commence as soon as possible. Salary will be negotiated dependent on skills and experience.
At JSW we are driven by the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
You will possess excellent communication, accounting, IT, Human Resources and interpersonal skills. You will have demonstrated work experience in a similar role. Previous experience in a Community Services and/or Not for Profit environment would be desirable.
Essential criteria are:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Administration or Accounting.
- Substantial HR and accounting experience preferably in an NFP environment.
- Demonstrated experience in office management with strong business and finance administration knowledge including human resources and accounting.
- Demonstrated experience in tender/grant application processes.
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and team building skills.
- Advanced information technology skills including computer literacy skills in Microsoft office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, MYOB, HRIS the use of data bases and ability to train and support users.
- National Police Clearance or ability to provide one.
- Ability to create a PRODA account and subscribe to other State and Federal Government IT systems.
- A current, valid Western Australian C Class Driver’s Licence.
- A current, valid Working with Children Check or the ability to provide one.
- Self motivation and the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent salary package
- Flexible family focused working environment
- Annual Leave Loading
- Exempt benefit allows a current limit of $15,899.90 per FBT Year [up to $605 per fortnight]
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Discounts through our Employment Hero HRIS market place
To apply, email your resume and a tailored cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be perfect for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday, 9th November 2020.