Traineeships provide an opportunity to train and earn an income at the same time whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification. They include:
- paid employment under an appropriate industrial arrangement (for example, an award or enterprise agreement)
- nationally recognised training.
A trainee enters into a formal training contract (Indenture) with his/her employer for the duration of the traineeship.
JSW Training and Community Services will provide:
- Highly skilled and industry relevant Trainers and Assessors.
- Flexible training, tailored to your business by a local provider.
- Trainers and Assessors who are dedicated to achieving excellent student outcomes.