Making a difference…
JSW is a
As a Community Operated Registered Training Organisation we deliver nationally accredited training both on and off the job.
We understand that many employees have lost their jobs in this time of crisis and we are here to offer free services that are accessible to all members of the community.
Jobs and Skills Centre is a one-stop-shop for careers, training and employment advice and assistance. The centre is staffed by qualified people who can provide free professional and practical advice on training and employment opportunities including career advice and training information.
We can help if you are looking for:
• resume assistance
• information and guidance on your career choices
• information about training and courses
• help to choose the right training course or qualification to suit your personal, work or career goals
• information about different industry areas and occupations
• help with job searching and job matching
• skills and qualification recognition information
• culturally sensitive employment and career services for Aboriginal people
If you are an employer and you need advice or information in these challenging times you can contact us too.
To make an appointment simply call JSW Training & Community Services and let our friendly staff make an appointment for you. Call 0499 908 096 or 13 64 64